SIMA & GoPlow News
- 2014 Snow & Ice Industry Award applications are available now. Apply online by Friday, April 18 here.
- 2014 CEO of the Year nominations are being accepted now through May 16 - nominate someone here.
- Congratulations to those who have earned certificates in the Advanced Snow Management program! View the list here or join the ASM email list here for discounts & launch dates.
- April Snow Business cover: Arbutus Landscaping combines honesty and loyalty to create safe environments in Calgary, AB.
- 2014 Ice Guide - in short supply: The 2013-14 season took its toll on snow & ice contractors’ salt supplies - read some statistics on salt from a recent Snow Business.
- Is it time to consider liquids? Read the latest quick tip with a checklist for assessing the implementation of a liquids program for your company.
Snow & Ice Symposium
THE BEST SHOW IN SNOW & ICE MANAGEMENT
Join SIMA for the 17th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium!
June 18-21, 2014 - www.sima.org/show
- Registration - Register by May 21, 2014 for early bird pricing.
- 21 Educational Sessions - Safety, sales/negotiations, contracts, risk management, deicing and more.
- Trade show - 100+ exhibitors sharing the latest products and service information for the industry.
- 2 Keynote speakers - John DiJulius on Customer Service and Marc Wayshak on Championship Selling.
- Pre-conference event - Brine Making Workshop & Facility Tour at the City of Columbus Complex.
Member Quick Links
MEMBER QUICK LINKS
- Renew my Membership - Using the Member Portal, be sure to click on View Organization
- Update my Profile - Using the Member Portal, be sure to update both your Individual and Organization's Profile
- Request the SIMA Badge Logo
- SIMA Advisors
- Snow & Ice Industry Awards
- SIMA Savings Program
- Snow & Ice Marketplace
- Code of Ethics